- Shipping Times
The BC Racing HM Series Coilover kit offers the same great benefits of the RM Series with the addition of 2-way damping adjustment. Each HR Coilover system offers inverted monotone dampers with independently adjustable compression and rebound. The inverted damper design moves vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating, which can cause damper fade under extreme track use. The inverted damper also allows for decreased unsprung weight by moving the majority of the coilover mass up to the chassis where weight can be shaved more easily.
With the BC Racing HM Series Coilover system, the external reservoir exists the damper at the top allowing for infinitely variable mounting locations under the hood or in the trunk for easy adjustment at the track. The combination of inverted monotube dampers and external reservoirs make the HM Series suited for the most demanding drivers on the track.
- Inverted monotube damper with twin piston design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body not the spring
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
- 30 levels of independently adjustable compression and rebound
- Front and rear camber plates are standard on all applicable kits
- Front and rear pillowball top mounts standard where camber plates do not apply
- Custom valved to match the driver's requested spring rates
- Swift Springs are standard on HM Series
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Not all vehicles allow for inverted read dampers, in such cases an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied where the braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper.
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. In such cases pillowball top mounts are supplied in place of camber plates. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-180-8k|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-180-8k|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Standard|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 4-8 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 4-8 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 4-8 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- DS/ER/HM/RM/ZR Series
- Extreme Low kits
- Swift Springs
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
BC Racing North America's warranty period is two years against manufacturing defects if ordered on or after November 17, 2021. If BC Racing NA deems a part defective, BC Racing will send a replacement for that specific part. All warranty claims must be sent directly to BC Racing North America. We are not able to handle warranty claims.
How to file a Warranty Claim
Email the following information to email@example.com
- Copy of the order receipt
- Pictures of the failed part installed on the car
- Detailed information on what car/corner how it happened
- Your mailling address and phone number
⚠️ CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.