- Vehicle Fitment
- Important Notes
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for the 1990-2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C) offer the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle, then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable.
BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you're never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series.
With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can't go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System. BC Racing BR Series is the most popular coilover option from BC Racing.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable with replacement parts
Please note that not all vehicles can use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Most vehicles will have top mounts included, but some will reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Part Name||BR Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||1990-2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-150-10kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-150-8kg|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Note 1||Extreme low by default|
- 1990 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1991 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1992 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1993 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1994 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1995 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1996 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1997 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1998 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2001 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2002 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2003 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2004 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All coilover kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing coilovers DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.
- JJimmyVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLots of drop!
Solid stiff ride and you can go really low until your fenders rub 👌🏽 very easy to adjust how stiff or how soft you want your ride i highly recommend this if you're looking for good solid coilovers. I drive on the high way a lot so I was looking for a stiffer ride, but with the setting on the stiffest its way too stiff probably perfect for track use very noticeable difference from stiffest to softestDon't cheap out on coilovers these are solid for street high way or even the trackIf you're looking for stiffer ride, smoother ride, abd good quality coilovers this is for you you'll immediately feel the difference in ride once you install them
- DNDr. N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my coilovers
Definitely worth it.
- AAndrewVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsEvery car needs this!
Changed my stock 95 Miata suspension for these coil overs and the car handles amazing. Makes your ride very adjustable and will make your ride turn like a go cart! I was hesitant in spending the money but it's like everyone said to me, "worth every penny"
- LMLuis M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBest purchase I have made in my life
Best purchase I have made in my life. its been a year and there all good. Dont buy rice land s there thrash
- MMarkVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsSo adjustable.
Just when I thought my Miata couldn’t handle any better I was proven wrong. I had mild understeer when I was really pushing it and that completely went away. Car stays so flat in corners. Being able to adjust ride hight independent of spring rate is really nice. There is a ton of range in dampening adjustment. They look to be built really well and install was pretty straight forward, no spring compressor needed.