All sales made through this website abide by the Shipping & Returns Policy below. All users must agree to this to place an order.
You may return your order within 30 days of fulfillment as long as it meets all rules shown below. For orders placed during the holiday season from November 15th to December 31st, the return period is extended to 60 days.
The following rules apply:
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
- Buyer must provide images to verify condition prior to return.
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Shipping fees and tax are non-refundable.
- All returns must be made by emailing email@example.com.
- Custom products, special order products, and services are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
- If the return of an item was caused by an error on our part, or a manufacturer's part, we will cover the shipping fees.
To return a product, please click here and follow the simple steps. You will need your order number, the reason for the return, and photos and a description outlining the condition of the parts.
There are 2 ways you can go about exchanging a product:
- Option 1 (Slower) - Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. In your request please specify the exact item(s) you would like to exchange to. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part. If there is a difference in the price, you will be either refunded or charged the difference.
- Option 2 (Faster) - Order the new part online or over the phone so it can be shipped to you right away. Then request an RMA using a standard Return Procedure for the part you would like to return. Upon return of the part, a refund will be issued once the return is inspected and processed.
DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED, OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
We all know that accidents happen sometimes. If your product(s) will arrive defective, damaged, or simply incorrect, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible. Please do not attempt to use or install the part! We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part. Product(s) must be returned to us within 14 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier.
When a replacement part is requested to be shipped prior to the return of original merchandise, we must temporarily authorize your credit card until the original merchandise is returned.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & RETURN FEES
When you request a cancellation of an order or a part it may take up to 72 hours to process your cancellation claim. Note that sometimes products ship more quickly than expected, so we recommend that you do not purchase alternative products until receiving final confirmation of your cancellation.
A 20% restocking fee is required on ALL cancellations for custom builds, special orders, or out of stock items. This is mandated by BC Racing North America. Or, a 5% cancelation fee is charged on ALL orders.
The 20% restocking fee is based on the MAP price of the item(s) as advertised by Springrates and BC Racing North America. Taxes and shipping charges are not refunded.
When an item is out of stock in the North American warehouse BC Racing will ship the product directly from their manufacturing plant to the customer in order to provide timely delivery and world-class customer service. BC Racing understands that a sale can hinge on timeframes for delivery, which is why they’ve made it their practice to incur those shipping fees in order to guarantee success for BC Racing and its distributors.
An out of stock item is anything that is shipping from BC Racing's manufacturing facility to you. If an order that is being shipped from overseas is cancelled, there will be a 20% restocking fee for that order.
A custom build is anything that requires a valving change, custom length shocks, custom spring rates, Swift Springs, Extreme Low, and or any other modification from the normal stocking configuration that is listed on the Vendor Application List.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order. There are no exceptions. The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges and any return/restocking fees. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account. This is controlled by your bank.