- Vehicle Fitment
- Important Notes
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for the 1999-2005 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10) offer the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle, then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable.
BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you're never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series.
With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can't go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System. BC Racing BR Series is the most popular coilover option from BC Racing.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable
Please note that not all vehicles can use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Most vehicles will have top mounts included, but some will reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Part Name||BR Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||1999-2005 Lexus IS300|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-200-12kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-200-10kg|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Extreme Low - Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-200-14kg|
|Extreme Low - Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-200-12kg|
|Extreme Low - Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Extreme Low - Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Note 1||Extreme low by default|
|Note 2||Super extreme low available|
- 1999 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10)
- 2000 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10)
- 2001 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10)
- 2002 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10)
- 2003 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10)
- 2004 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10)
- 2005 Lexus IS300 (GXE10/JEC10)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All coilover kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing coilovers DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.
- BBryanVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsFit perfect
It is what it said it was. Fit perfect. Great adjustability.
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
Fantastic coil over never gave me any issues!! IS300 with 8k miles on them.
- SLStephen L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsSlammed it down
I was able to slam my IS down exactly where I wanted it. Upgraded to the Swift Springs to help get a better ride too. Engine swap is next!