- Vehicle Fitment
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for the 2008-2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204) offer the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle, then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable.
BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you're never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series.
With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can't go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System. BC Racing BR Series is the most popular coilover option from BC Racing.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable
Please note that not all vehicles can use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Most vehicles will have top mounts included, but some will reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Part Name||BR Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||2008-2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-99-190-7kg-V|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-72-210-11kg-V|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||Not Available|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||Not Available|
|Front Camber Plates||Not Included|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Included|
|Note 1||Fits 2012-2015 C-Class Coupe models|
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204)
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204)
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204)
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204)
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204)
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204)
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan (W204)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice
- All kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing kits DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
⚠️ CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi! Do you guys have BC coilovers for mercedes benz C350 Sports Sedan 2009 on stock right now? And how long are you guys gonna ship it after I place it on order? And how long am I gonna get it? Cause my suspension is already broken and I need this replacement asap cause my car isn't running right now. Thanks
We do not. Almost all authorized dealers utilize BC Racing's inventory as the products are drop-shipped. They're out of stock so your best bet is to place an order to get them as quick as possible. The current wait time from BC Racing is about 4-6 weeks.
Hi I am looking into the J-02-BR BCRacing coilovers and was wondering if this comes with the camber plates for my mercedes c300 09 RWD? If so do I have to get a new bearing for strut or is it already assembled together?
This vehicle does support camber plates, therefore they are included with the kit.