- Vehicle Fitment
- Important Notes
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for the 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z (Z34) offer the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle, then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable.
BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you're never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series.
With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can't go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System. BC Racing BR Series is the most popular coilover option from BC Racing.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable with replacement parts
Please note that not all vehicles can use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Most vehicles will have top mounts included, but some will reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Part Name||BR Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||2009-2020 Nissan 370Z|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-200-10kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-180-8kg-S|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
- 2009 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2010 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2011 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2012 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2013 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2014 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2015 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2016 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2017 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2018 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2019 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2020 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All coilover kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing coilovers DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.
- JLJoseph L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat suspension, easy installation
Have had zero problems. Great adjustability, quick and easy to do. I'm maxed out right now with subframe sitting 1.5" from the ground.
- TTwinVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic
Lowered my 370z even more than before. Ride quality is great, but I wish I went with the model that has the spring and strut together like the fronts. The rears I got have the spring and strut independent from each other.That's my fault for not researching a bit more. Nonetheless, the car is slammed and rides/handles great.
- AAAllan A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
So far they are very good quality. Very easy to adjust and very adjustable. I could lay the frame of my car or go to stock ride height and still have a great ride.