- Shipping Times
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers are perfect for driving your car on the street and occasional road course duty. Easily accessible adjustment knobs allow for fine tuning your suspension's compression and rebound. Want to go lower? Simply adjust your vehicle's ride height through the shock body. Choose how low or high you want your vehicle's no preset ride height here, and BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in place. All BC Coilovers come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, reliable, and attractive coilover system at an affordable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not the spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits (varies by vehicle)
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade upon request
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-5|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-190-3-S|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Front Camber Plates||NA|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 4-8 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 4-8 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 4-8 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- DS/ER/HM/RM/ZR Series
- Extreme Low kits
- Swift Springs
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
BC Racing North America's warranty period is two years against manufacturing defects if ordered on or after November 17, 2021. If BC Racing NA deems a part defective, BC Racing will send a replacement for that specific part. All warranty claims must be sent directly to BC Racing North America. We are not able to handle warranty claims.
How to file a Warranty Claim
Email the following information to email@example.com
- Copy of the order receipt
- Pictures of the failed part installed on the car
- Detailed information on what car/corner how it happened
- Your mailling address and phone number
⚠️ CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.