- Vehicle Fitment
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for the 2014+ Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56) offer the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle, then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable.
BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you're never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series.
With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can't go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System. BC Racing BR Series is the most popular coilover option from BC Racing.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable
Please note that not all vehicles can use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Most vehicles will have top mounts included, but some will reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Part Name||BR Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||2014+ Mini Cooper w/ DDC|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-170-7kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||74-57-150-5kg-V|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||Not Available|
|Front Camber Plates||Included|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Included|
|Note 1||4mm Wheel Spacer Included|
- 2014 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2015 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2016 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2017 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2018 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2019 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2020 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2021 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
- 2022 Mini Cooper w/ DDC (F56)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice
- All kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing kits DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
⚠️ CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hey does this fits on a 2014 mini cooper s And whats with ddc with out ddc?
Yes, it will fit the Cooper S but you need to first confirm if your vehicle has DDC (Dynamic Damper Control) from the factory. Then select the kit that corresponds to whether you do or do not.