- Shipping Times
BC Racing's inverted RM Series Coilovers include all of the great features of the BR Series model, then takes everything up a notch. By using an inverted coilover system, the vital damper fluid is moved away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The inverted setup also handles high-G loading more effectively and offers increased durability under extended stress situations, such as on a race track. An added advantage is the reduction of unsprung weight by moving the heavy portions to the chassis mounting points. This is a durable coilover setup for those looking to attach a road course, hill climb, or tarmac rally.
- Inverted monotube shock design
- Increased piston shaft strength
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not the spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (rebound/compression)
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade upon request
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-6k|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-220-4k|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-228-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Standard|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 4-8 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 4-8 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 4-8 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- DS/ER/HM/RM/ZR Series
- Extreme Low kits
- Swift Springs
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
BC Racing North America's warranty period is two years against manufacturing defects if ordered on or after November 17, 2021. If BC Racing NA deems a part defective, BC Racing will send a replacement for that specific part. All warranty claims must be sent directly to BC Racing North America. We are not able to handle warranty claims.
How to file a Warranty Claim
Email the following information to email@example.com
- Copy of the order receipt
- Pictures of the failed part installed on the car
- Detailed information on what car/corner how it happened
- Your mailling address and phone number
⚠️ CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.