- Vehicle Fitment
BC Racing RM Series Coilovers for the 2004-2013 Mazda 3 (BK3P) use a mono-tube inverted damper in the front and rear of vehicles that use McPherson style OEM strut suspension. On vehicles that use front struts only, BC Racing provides an inverted front strut and then provides an upright BR Series damper for the rear. Inverted dampers are useful in decreasing unsprung weight by moving the greatest mass of the strut to the top where it connects to the sprung weight of the chassis, where weight can be more easily shaved.
The BC Racing RM Series Coilover System uses a much larger inverted piston shaft that can handle higher lateral loads for longer periods of time without fatigue. These higher lateral loads are only prevalent on McPherson style strut suspension, not on Double A-Arm vehicles.
- Highly customizable
- Inverted mono-tube damper
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs compatible
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable
|Part Name||RM Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||2004-2013 Mazda 3|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-170-7kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-84-190-4kg-V|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||Available|
|Front Camber Plates||Included|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Note 1||Additional equipment required to make Swift Springs work in the rear.|
- 2004 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2005 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2006 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2007 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2008 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2009 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2010 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2011 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2012 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
- 2013 Mazda 3 (BK3P)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice
- All kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing kits DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.