BC Racing Replacement linear springs for BC Racing Coilovers with a 70mm I.D. (inner diameter.) Each spring is manufactured of SAE9254 steel with zinc undercoating and outer powder coating to ensure rust does not penetrate the metal of the spring and compromise performance or reliability. The BC Racing linear spring comes in many different lengths and rates to suit consumer demand.
- All sales are final on this product. Please ensure you are selecting the right specs when customizing your coilovers.
- This spring is sold individually. Example: Quantity of 2 equals 2 springs.
- It's highly recommended to ensure your struts are valved for the rates you are choosing. Failure to properly pair your springs and struts can damage your coilovers, hinder performance, and reduce ride quality. We're not responsible to damage to your shocks or struts.
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- DSDaniel S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent value!
These shipped fast and were exactly what I was looking for. Fit the same as the springs they were replacing and the perfect price!
- ATAnthony T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBc racing springs on adlerspeed coilovers
Still haven’t got the time set it up properly but so far, but it’s way smoother than I expected.
The spring rates I chose are overkill fo a small sedan.But now I have a better idea of what I’m doing thanks to this purchase.
Would recommend to anyone who wants to go for style but want the car to be functional. But keep in mind that depending on what series or brand of coil over you’ve got (since the springs can be fitted to other different brands of coilover if you know what size you’re coilover springs are).
- TCToby C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat quality.
Came quick and fit my Bc coilovers perfectly.