- Vehicle Fitment
BC Racing ER Series Coilovers for the 1990-2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C) are the next evolution in your suspension tuning and vehicle setup needs. The ER Series offers 30-clicks of independently adjustable compression and rebound with remote reservoirs to increase oil capacity and help with faster heat dissipation.
ER Series Coilovers undergo the same rigorous testing and development as the BC Racing coilover series that precede it, with the addition of more extensive real-world track testing. For racers and enthusiasts that are looking for more adjustability in terms of varying compression and rebound settings, look no further than the BC Racing ER Series Coilover System.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube damper
- Linear twin-piston design
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of compression adjustment via the external reservoirs
- 30-clicks of rebound adjustment from the top of the damper
- Front and rear camber plates standard on all applicable kits
- Front and rear pillowball mounts standard when camber plates do not apply
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs compatible
- Custom valved to match the drivers requested spring rates
- Swift Springs upgrade available on most applications
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable
|Part Name||ER Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||1990-2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-180-8kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-150-6kg|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
- 1990 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1991 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1992 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1993 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1994 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1995 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1996 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1997 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1998 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2001 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2002 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2003 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2004 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
- 2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5 (NA8C/NB8C)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice
- All kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing kits DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.