- Shipping Times
BC Racing ER Series Coilovers feature large external reservoirs in the front and rear, separate rebound and compression adjustment, and a twin-piston design. The external reservoirs hold more oil than conventional coilovers, allowing the unit to operate for much longer before overheating. Additionally, the external reservoirs hours the secondary piston that allows for the adjustment of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the driver who wants to fine-tune their setup using the separate 30-way rebound and compression tuning dials.
- Dual piston design (1 in reservoir, 1 in shock)
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not the spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (rebound on top of shock, compression on reservoir)
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade upon request
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-8k|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-160-6k-S|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Front Camber Plates||NA|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 4-8 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 4-8 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 4-8 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- DS/ER/HM/RM/ZR Series
- Extreme Low kits
- Swift Springs
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
BC Racing North America's warranty period is two years against manufacturing defects if ordered on or after November 17, 2021. If BC Racing NA deems a part defective, BC Racing will send a replacement for that specific part. All warranty claims must be sent directly to BC Racing North America. We are not able to handle warranty claims.
How to file a Warranty Claim
Email the following information to email@example.com
- Copy of the order receipt
- Pictures of the failed part installed on the car
- Detailed information on what car/corner how it happened
- Your mailling address and phone number
⚠️ CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.