- Shipping Times
The BC Racing ZR Series Coilovers bring a 3-way adjustable track ready coilover system to racers from novice to pro for an affordable price that has never been seen in the industry. Each ZR Series Coilover system offers independent low-speed/high-speed compression adjustments and separate rebound adjustment.
On cars with McPherson struts, the ZR Series comes standard with an inverted mono-tube damper. The damper has a steel braided Teflon coated line exiting the top of the damper to the external reservoirs that can be remotely mounted on the chassis for easy adjustment.
Cars with double A-arm suspension come with upright dampers. These dampers have steel braided Teflon Coated lines or solid stem that exit the damper at the bottom and lead to the external reservoir that can be mounted under the chassis or on the shock body itself. The ZR Series offers 30- clicks of rebound adjustment, 15-clicks of low speed compression adjustment and 12-clicks of high speed compression adjustment.
- Inverted monotube damper with twin piston design
- Height adjustment via the shock body, not the spring
- 30 levels of independently adjustable rebound
- 15 levels of independently adjustable low-speed compression
- 15 levels of independently adjustable high-speed compression
- Front and rear camber plates are standard on all applicable kits
- Front and rear pillowball top mounts standard where camber plates do not apply
- Custom-valved to match the driver's requested spring rates
- Swift Springs standard on ZR Series
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Full rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Not all vehicles allow for inverted front and rear dampers. In such cases an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied. The braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper when not inverted. Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. In such cases pillowball top mounts are supplied in place of camber plates. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-10k|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-9k|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-203-X|
|Front Camber Plates||NA|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 4-8 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 4-8 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 4-8 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- DS/ER/HM/RM/ZR Series
- Extreme Low kits
- Swift Springs
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
BC Racing North America's warranty period is two years against manufacturing defects if ordered on or after November 17, 2021. If BC Racing NA deems a part defective, BC Racing will send a replacement for that specific part. All warranty claims must be sent directly to BC Racing North America. We are not able to handle warranty claims.
How to file a Warranty Claim
Email the following information to email@example.com
- Copy of the order receipt
- Pictures of the failed part installed on the car
- Detailed information on what car/corner how it happened
- Your mailling address and phone number
⚠️ CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.