- Vehicle Fitment
- Important Notes
BC Racing ZR Series Coilovers for the 2003-2005 Honda Civic (EP3) offer the most adjustability of any BC Racing Coilover System to date. Each ZR Series Coilover System is track tested and developed specifically for racers looking for more damping adjustability than the ER or HR Series can provide. The ZR Series offers 15-clicks of low-speed compression adjustment, 12-clicks of high-speed compression adjustment, and 30-clicks of rebound adjustment. They also offer full height adjustability independent of piston shaft travel and spring compression.
For vehicles with front and rear McPherson struts, the ZR Series comes standard with an inverted mono-tube damper. The damper has a steel braided line exiting the top of the damper leading to the external reservoirs that can be remotely mounted on the chassis for easy adjustment.
Vehicles with a Double A-Arm suspension come with upright dampers. These dampers have steel braided lines or solid stems that exit the damper at the bottom and lead to the external reservoir that can be mounted under the chassis or on the shock body itself.
Not all vehicles allow for inverted front and rear dampers. In such cases, an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied. The braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper when not inverted.
- Inverted mono-tube damper
- Linear twin-piston design
- Swift Springs come standard on ZR Series Coilovers
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of rebound adjustment
- 15-clicks of low-speed compression adjustment
- 12-clicks of high-speed compression adjustment
- Front and rear camber plates standard on all applicable kits
- Front and rear pillowball mounts standard when camber plates do not apply
- Custom spring rates available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable
|Part Name||ZR Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||2003-2005 Honda Civic|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-160-12kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-120-16kg|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-127-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Included|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
- 2003 Honda Civic (EP3)
- 2004 Honda Civic (EP3)
- 2005 Honda Civic (EP3)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All coilover kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing coilovers DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.