- Vehicle Fitment
- Important Notes
BC Racing DS Series Coilovers for the 2012+ Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD) use a new proprietary digressive piston design that offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities.
One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels, e.g. roll, pitch, dive, and quick weight transitions on technical road courses.
For the ultimate in driver feel, choose the BC Racing DS Series Coilover System. BC Racing DS Coilovers are the most popular track coilover from BC Racing.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Digressive piston and damping curve
- Satin chrome finished shock body
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable
Please note that not all vehicles can use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Most vehicles will have top mounts included, but some will reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Part Name||DS Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||2012+ Dodge Charger SRT8|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-220-12kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||80-72-240-14kg-V|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-228-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||Not Available|
|Front Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2016 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2017 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2018 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2019 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2020 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2021 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
- 2022 Dodge Charger SRT8 (LD)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All coilover kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing coilovers DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.