- Vehicle Fitment
- Important Notes
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for the 2002-2006 Acura RSX (DC5) offer the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle, then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable.
BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you're never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series.
With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can't go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System. BC Racing BR Series is the most popular coilover option from BC Racing.
- Highly customizable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30-clicks of simultaneous compression/rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available for applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and Swift Springs available
- Custom valving or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Fully rebuildable with replacement parts
Please note that not all vehicles can use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Most vehicles will have top mounts included, but some will reuse OEM upper mounts.
|Part Name||BR Series Coilovers|
|Vehicle||2002-2006 Acura RSX|
|Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-160-10kg|
|Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-120-12kg|
|Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-152-X|
|Extreme Low - Front Springs (kg/mm)||62-140-10kg|
|Extreme Low - Rear Springs (kg/mm)||62-120-12kg|
|Extreme Low - Front Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-140-X|
|Extreme Low - Rear Swift Springs (kg/mm)||62-127-X|
|Front Camber Plates||Included|
|Rear Camber Plates||Not Applicable|
|Note 1||Includes Integra models|
- 2002 Acura RSX (DC5)
- 2003 Acura RSX (DC5)
- 2004 Acura RSX (DC5)
- 2005 Acura RSX (DC5)
- 2006 Acura RSX (DC5)
In-Stock Products: 1-3 business days
Products that are in-stock and do not require customization ship the same business day if ordered before 2pm ET. Orders placed after 2pm ET will ship the following business day.
Out of Stock: About 3-4 weeks
If an item is out of stock, the average lead time is 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom Builds: About 3-4 weeks
Custom builds include any combination of the following options:
- Custom spring rates
- Extreme Low
- Swift Springs
- DS Series
- ER Series
- HM Series
- RM Series
- ZR Series
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Rates up to 20K are available in both BC Racing springs and Swift Springs. Rates ranging from 20K to 40K will require Swift Springs.
Transit Time: 1-6 days
All BC Racing Coilovers ship UPS Ground from BC Racing North America located in Oviedo, FL. The map below shows the average time it takes for the shipment to arrive at its destination.
- All coilover kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. BC Racing coilovers DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to BC Racing North America.
- JJosueVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsFit 04 RSX Type S
Very nice fitment and easy installment.
- JJJayson J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBC Racing Coilovers
- DDanielVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I bought these coilovers awhile back and they are amazing and they ride perfect. It’s worth the money!
- RLRobert L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent!!
After 4 days and over 300 miles of driving on these coilovers I can safely give them a 5 star rating. Install wasn’t too bad and ride quality is great (although very stiff at stiffer dampening settings - obviously) and is bearable for daily driving even on the stiffest settings.
HEADS UP: you will NEED a rear camber kit even on out of the box drop, and I would highly recommend rolling the rear fender inner lips up and out of the way so you don’t rub on hard cornering or bumps (stock wheels and tires with 25mm spacers the edge of the fender lip cut into the wheel before I rolled it) and immediately take the car for an alignment if you put them in yourself
- WSWilliam S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsHandles amazing
I went with the BR Series since I only drive my car on the street and they are the perfect balance of performance and comfort. I lowered my car pretty low and nothing bottoms out. Sometimes coilovers can be noisy but these aren’t at all. The default spring rates are perfect for this car. Highly recommend! A++